The YouTube application has a feature to save video clips and see them another time. The “Enjoy Later” feature is best for those who do not have the moment to complete a video clip or stumble across one they would love to see in the future when they get time.
You can conveniently organize those videos by clicking the three dots next to the video clip and tapping on the “Contribute To See Later” choice. If you don’t get the possibility to watch your “Sight Later on” products or don’t wish to hold on to them anymore, there are many methods to remove them from the folder.
For those with thousands of videos they wish to get rid of, it may take extra skill and time to clear out the “Enjoy Later on” data.
Can You Delete All Watch Later Videos at the same time?
YouTube allows you to mass delete watch later youtube all videos you’ve begun enjoying in the folder. Nonetheless, conserved videos that were not seen are various stories.
iPhone and Android have choices within the YouTube application to remove watched video clips from the Watch last folder. For those that have begun a video and also not completed it, you can adhere to these directions to eliminate the enjoyed videos:
- Click “Library” on the reduced right-hand side of the YouTube App.2. Tap “See Later On,” which is in the facility of the display
3. Touch the proper ellipsis (3 vertical dots) in the upper right-hand corner of the Watch Later on the folder.
4. Tap “Gotten Rid Of Viewed Videos,” which is the first option.
5. A tiny popup shows up. Select “Eliminate.”.
After finishing the actions, any video clip viewed (no matter if you completed it) gets eliminated from the folder. Users might observe that there are still some videos continuing to be. These are the video clips that never got checked out.
Deleting Video Clips That Were Never Watched.
When you get rid of the seen videos, you can erase the continuing to be ones. However, it would help if you eliminated them one at a time. The process is simple but takes time, mainly if numerous videos are in the folder. Below’s how to do it:
Erase Unwatched Videos on YouTube on Apple iPhone or iPad.
1. Select the “Library” tab in the lower-right corner.
2. Tap “Enjoy Later on” to open the entire listing of conserved video clips.
3. Touch the “vertical ellipsis” (3 vertical dots) on the top-right edge of the video that you wish to delete.
Select the “Eliminate from Watch Later on” switch.